With over 100 years experience in high performance technology, Sika are one of the leading manufacturers of industrial and commercial PMMA resin flooring solutions.
Sika specialise in an extensive range of PMMA (methacrylate)-based floor coatings and screeds that are designed for use on cementitious substrates as a patching and repair mortar.
PMMA resin can produce a wide range of hardnesses and flexibility and offers fantastic levelling properties.
Offering the ultimate protection against chemical, mechanical and slip resistance, PMMA- based Sikafloor systems are the ideal preparation for smooth surface finishes for internal or external use.
Sikafloor Pronto® PMMA flooring solutions are commonly found in:
- Certified usage for the food industry and commercial kitchens
- Concourses in public areas (non-slip)
- Pedestrian walkways such as balconies and staircases
- Multi-storey and underground car parks
- Processing areas
- Animal facilities
- Fast and easy application
- Impervious to liquids but permeable to water vapour
- Frost and de-icing salt resistant
- Thermal expansion properties similar to concrete
- Excellent bond to hardened concrete
- Contains no solvents
- Will not corrode reinforcement steel