The Sika ComfortFloor® range is suitable for all commercial and public buildings, such as schools, museums, retail, leisure and healthcare facilities, where individual design needs to be combined with comfort and care.
Sika ComfortFloor®is the perfect fit for these busy areas, where personnel stand for long periods of time or where a reduction of noise is needed such as healthcare facilities and schools.
Sika ComfortFloor® floors are commonly found in:
- Wet areas
- Private Houses – Kitchen, Dining, Bedrooms, Hallways
- Leisure facilities
- Education – Schools, Creches,
- Public buildings
- HYGIENIC & EASY TO CLEAN
The constitution of Sika ComfortFloor® also means it will not support the growth of bacteria or fungus, and because it is completely seamless it is also very easy to clean and thus maintain a hygienic environment in environments where hygine is paramount such as healthcare – Sika® ComfortFloor® is the ideal solution.
- ENDLESS CHOICE OF COLOURS & DESIGN
We have 70 standard Sika ComfortFloor® colours available, with the ability to produce almost any RAL Classic or NCS 1950 colour as required. This wide range of colours is unmatched by any other type of flooring system and allows for complete design flexibility. Corporate colours can be produced and the floor can even be colour matched to the walls, or to any furniture. Specific patterns are also possible with certain selected systems, if applied by a skilled applicator. The surface can have a matt finish, or even a special artistic effect which is achieved by using special paint brushes and rollers.
- SUPERIOR ACOUSTICS
Sika ComfortFloor® is noise absorbing, reducing footfall and horizontal noise transmission by isolating vibration noise and minimising impact noise.
- SEAMLESS FLOOR TO WALL CONNECTIONS
Due to its liquid application, Sika ComfortFloor® makes it possible to design your floor as one seamless piece – even colour changes and transitions onto walls can be incorporated in the seamless design. This allows for an aesthetically pleasing finish with improved cleanability and no cracks or joints where dirt and bacteria can hide.Traditional flooring systems produce gaps and joints when installed, which then become the weakest part of the floor and can allow dirt and bacteria to harbour. These joints are most apparent between the different components, between the floors and the walls, and around columns and entrances. Liquid applied Sika ComfortFloor® Systems are hygienic solutions because they cure to provide a completely seamless, smooth floor with no cracks, gaps or joints – even where there are colour changes in the design or between floor and wall transitions.
- SOFT, ERGONOMIC WALKING & STANDING SURFACE
THE ULTIMATE IN COMFORTABLE FLOORING – Sika ComfortFloor® provides a soft feel making it comfortable to walk or stand on, even for long periods of time. The degree of softness varies depending on your chosen system and can help to reduce staff fatigue and injuries caused by falling or tripping.
- PLEASANTLY WARM – Sika ComfortFloor® feels agreeably warm when walked on barefoot, unlike cold tiles.
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING – Sika ComfortFloor® PS23, PS24 and PS27 systems are compatible with underfloor heating installations. It is fully monolithic with the specific screed and provides the correct level of thermal conductivity.
- SOFT WALK – Sika ComfortFloor® is designed with the right degree of softness for walking on and provides an anti-slip quality when dry. It can also help reduce staff fatigue, supply energy and reduce injuries associated with falling to the ground, particularly for those people using walking sticks or wearing high heel shoes.